Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Used the Pop money service several times in the past without a problem. For no reason at all when my sister tried to send me money this time, it would not go through.

This happened the first time back in June. The payment failed and Pop money "doesn't know why"??? So she tried to send again. This time the status will not change from "processing" and it has been 3 weeks.

First they tried to blame my bank and said that my bank refused to receive it. I checked with my bank and they have no record of any deposit attempt. At this point I just want my sister to get her money back. They already deducted it from her bank account and it has not gone back in even though they PROMISED me over and over that it would be in there the "next day".

Right. Now they are blaming my sister's bank and saying it is their fault that they won't take the money back. Now we are BOTH out $70. Did Pop money just keep it?

Sure seems like it to me. No one knows what happened to it.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE EVER.

I hope they get shut down. I am on my way over to the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Popmoney. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Popmoney to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popmoney and popmoney money transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments