I was receiving payments via popmoney, after an account change a payment was undeliverable.popmoney disabled the account and set up a bunch of hoops to get things back up and running.

I celebrate security especially around $$. Their system was unduly burdensome and frankly uncommunicative. Had an undisclosed action taken place at the time of the initial undeliverable they say things would have been simpler.

1) account change 2) missed xfer 3) account disabled (This was a secret - no notifications sent to phone or email) 3) attempt password reset 4) told reset in process 5) reset not initiated by popmoney 6) loop 3-5 (many times) 7) months of paper checks 8) payer attempts to reinitiate popmoney 9) attempt password reset 10) told reset in process 11) reset not initiated by popmoney 12) loop 9-11 (many times) 13) call support 14) told about disabled account 15) told to wait days for response 16) quit service 17) share my review Now funds are tied up.Don't recommend this service.

Review about: Popmoney Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: done working with popmoney.

Had an Experience with Popmoney?

Comments

Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more